In August 2021, Inyanga Maritime acquired its first vessel, Inyanga Entsha. A dedicated multi-purpose Installation and O&M vessel, Inyanga Entsha is powered by DC Electric Propulsion, offering 35% increased energy efficiency leading to very low fuel consumption and very high reliability.
Designed for worldwide operations, Inyanga Entsha is suitable but not limited to, cable laying, ROV support, trenching, cable stabilisation, survey, boulder removal.
Built in 2010 and acquired by Inyanga in August 2021, the vessel underwent substantial conversion in Cameroon with the addition of a subsea crane and mezzanine deck. The conversion process took 12 months, with the end-goal of making her an ideal vessel for installing offshore wind and tidal projects. Her name comes from the Zulu language, translating to ‘New Moon’.
Inyanga Entsha is available for deployment and has a 100% success rate and zero non-conformities. She has operated for the past 5 months with zero downtime and has proved herself in terms of station keeping and weather operability.
- Full Survey Spread including USBL
- ROV and Winch Platform-ROV can be supplied
- Accommodation for 13 project personnel in double cabins
- Mess room and high standard of catering for 25 persons-24 -hour galley
- Gymnasium and 2 day rooms
- Deck Crane with subsea winch to 100m depth
- Full 3D Engineering Capability-sea fastening modification etc.
- Excellent fuel efficiency in DP1, DP2 and transit modes
- Highly capable DP performance